What are your hours of availability?
I book recurring private sessions during the following times:
- Mon-Thu: 6am to 10pm
- Fri: 6am to 12pm
- Sat/Sun: By appointment
Do you come to my neighborhood?
I am incapable of traveling to all of NYC for in person fitness training. If I do not come to your area, consider one of my distance training alternatives.
In Manhattan, I travel West to Riverside Drive, East to 2nd Ave, North to 96 St on West Side, North to 86th on East Side and South to the Financial District.
In Brooklyn, I travel to Williamsburg/Bushwick (L line), Fort Greene/Clinton Hill, Flatbush, Park Slope and Downtown Brooklyn
In Queens, I travel to the Long Island City/Astoria area.
I do not travel to the Bronx, Staten Island or New Jersey.
Please note: Even though I may cover your area, time constraints may not allow me to take you on as a client.
How do I pay you?
Cash, check or credit card (through PayPal or Google Checkout). All single sessions are paid the in cash only and are due day the session. All per month packages are paid by e-invoice (via PayPal or Google Checkout). All per session packages are purchased in advance.
Do you offer refunds?
Sessions are non-refundable and have an expiration. There is no credit issued for unused sessions.
Are sessions transferable?
Yes! All sessions and packages may be transferred one time to another person for completion.
What’s your cancellation policy?
I have one of the most liberal cancellation policies available. Because my policy is so liberal, I am very strict about enforcing it.
- If your regular session is scheduled before 2pm, you have until 10pm the night before to cancel/reschedule without penalty.
- If your regular session is scheduled after 2pm, you have until 6am the day of to cancel/reschedule without penalty.
- If you cancel/reschedule your appointment after the specified times, you will be charged for the session.
- Appointments scheduled for Sat/Sun must be cancelled/rescheduled by the preceding Thu at 10p.
Do my CoreFIT/DanceFit Sessions Expire?
- CoreFIT1/DanceFIT1 sessions expire 30 days after the date of purchase.
- CoreFIT5/DanceFIT5 sessions are expire 3 months after the date of purchase.
- CoreFIT10/DanceFIT10 sessions are expire 6 months after the date of purchase.
What if I don’t have space in my home and I need to use the studio for my DanceFIT lessons?
There is an additional charge of $20 per session for all in studio DanceFIT sessions.
Do you offer free trial sessions for first time clients.
No, I do not offer free trial sessions. However, first time clients get their first session for free if they purchase a CoreFIT/DanceFIT 5 or 10 pak on the day of first session.
I can’t afford your sessions, can I get a cheaper rate?
The bad news is that my rates are not negotiable . The good news is that I offer so many packages that almost anyone can afford personal fitness instruction.